Wednesday 21 May 2014

Movie Poster Assignment "SPAMMER"

For our fourth assignment, I was told by Mr.C to make a movie poster. I had to option, the first option to choose a movie poster and recreate with me in it or make my own movie poster. I chose to make my own movie poster. I easily came up with my idea, I got my idea when Amanda (MY FRIEND) kept spamming me on facebook so I decided to do a movie poster about a mysterious spammer and student detective.

Since Amanda was my spammer on facebook, I made Amanda my spammer in my movie poster too.
I took two pictures of Amanda's back in her black hoodie, so we will not her face since it a mystery. I chose the second picture because the yellow light look more dramatic.



 I erased the background around Amanda then I use a black gradient so it will look mysterious 

Next I took screenshots of  Amanda's spamming on facebook. Then I erased  her name and profile picture so it would look like anonymous person, I did that multiple time and place the screenshots in a bunch.


Next, I wanted to put a magnify glass since it going to be a mystery movie poster. When, i was looking for the glass, I made sure that the background was transparent so you can see the facebook screenshots under it like a real one.  First, I found the magnify glass on left but it was too small to be use in my movie poster so I found the one on the right with the shadow so I don't have to make a shadow for the magnify glass.  
I cover the glass part, so can select the part of facebook screenshot under the the magnify glass. Then I select the facebook and made it bigger so it look like it got magnified like under a real magnify glass. Next, I erased the facebook part surrounding the magnify glass.

Then I placed the title "SPAMMER", I change the title colour a lot of time, seeing which one I like.






 Finally decide to use red to navy colour for the title.
 Then I placed a checker background so it will not look plain with a white background.
 I made more facebook screenshot to fill up the space so it will not be empty.

Picture I used


 Next, Ramya took picture of me in a thinking pose because I am the detective.
 Then, I stole movie credit from another movie and place in the bottom of my movie poster. I also made the letter white



FINALLY I AM DONE!!!!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment