Thursday 6 March 2014

Put Amanda in a picture Assignment

This assignment's purpose was to put my partner, Amanda in picture but it have to look like Amanda belong to the picture while interacting with a person or item like holding hands or something like that.For this assignment I took a very, very, very long time finding a idea and picture I wanted to put Amanda in. At first, I wanted to put Amanda in gym class like those picture below but Mr.C said it was not very interactive so I had to think of another idea.
The gym picture I did not use
The other gym picture I did not use



The turtle picture I did not use
My next idea was to put Amanda into a petting zoo or with an animal so, I found these picture but Mr.C said it have to be interactive so i didn't choose the turtle because Amanda would be siting there not interacting with anyone or thing. Then I wanted Amanda to hug llama but it would have been noticeable that I photoshoped her in and it would have been difficult to put her in the picture, hugging the llama so, I did not choose this picture. 




The llama picture I did not use
The petting zoo picture I finally used
I still kept my petting zoo idea but now I was looking for pictures that have a lot people so it would look like Amanda belong in there. While I was looking for a picture, I found the picture above it had a lot of people and it I thought it will be easier for me to put Amanda in too.


The putting Amanda in the picture part of this assignment was not very difficult to do. First, I took some picture of Amanda in a crouching position because I wanted to make Amanda look like she was petting the goat in the picture.

This was the first picture I took of Amanda, the lighting was too bright so I did not use it.















This was the second picture I took of Amanda, the light was shining on Amanda side so, there was a darker side that was too noticeable, I did not use this picture too. 
This was the last picture I took of Amanda, the light was very subtle like the the lighting under the tent in the petting zoo picture so, I chose this picture of Amanda to use. 


First I putted the picture of Amanda on top of the petting zoo picture then I made the picture see-through. Then, I scaled so it make Amanda smaller. 

Then I erased the the background around Amanda.



This is when a problem occur, when I zoomed in, Amanda look very pixel-ly and it was very hard to erase the background around her hand without erase her hand too
So I took another picture but I did not like this picture and I was to lazy so I was thinking that I made Amanda smaller and it became pixel-ly so if I left Amanda big then it will not pixel-ly.


  I left the picture of Amanda the original size and it was not pixel-ly and then I erased the background. Then, I started erased the finger and then the rest.


Then, I scaled Amanda and erased this white line around Amanda that I did not notice before.


For the finishing, I finish scaling Amanda and made her more red since she under a red tent in the picture and then my FINAL IMAGE was FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!  ( PLEASE GO DOWN TO FIND FINAL IMAGE)

FIRST IMAGE

PLUS +
Amanda IMAGE

EQUAL =


FINAL IMAGE
<<<<FINAL IMAGE HERE, MR. C !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment